WHEREVER INSPIRATION STRIKES
Meet MPC Live II, the full MPC experience in its most portable configuration yet. Everything you need to make music, anywhere, right at your fingertips.
THE MPC EXPERIENCE
There’s no need to compromise for portability. MPC Live II is the complete MPC experience without missing a step. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery means you can work anywhere for hours. Full-size MPC pads give you the ultimate in drum performance and the expanded function buttons allow for quick editing on-the-fly so you never miss a beat.
BUILT-IN STUDIO MONITORS
For the first time ever, you now have studio-grade monitors built-in directly to your MPC. No need to waste precious time looking for your headphones, untangling cables or powering up external monitors. These full range stereo monitors deliver low end thump along with tight top end to make portable beat-making the sonic experience you need to feel your music.
MPC Live II integrates into your creative space with all the ports, jacks and connectivity you need. USB 3.0, 2x2 MIDI, CV/Gate, 3 stereo outs and more. WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity make for a completely wireless workflow. No matter the device, MPC Live II is ready to get connected!
MPC Live II will super charge you production. With MIDI performance to tap in to as many devices as you need, an intuitive and streamlined layout not to mention the MPC workflow features you need; 16 Levels, Note Repeat, Auto Sample, Chords & Notes More and so much more. Get ready to level up to the MPC Live II.
Standalone MPC – No Computer Required | Powerful Multicore Processor System | Built-in Stereo Monitors | 16 Full-size Velocity Sensitive RGB Pads | Brilliant 7-inch Multi-Touch Display | 2 GB RAM, 16GB Onboard Storage, Over 10GB pre-installed content | Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (included) | Stereo Inputs 3 Stereo Outputs | Phono Level RCA Jacks | 2 x MIDI In & 2 x MIDI Out | 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total | USB 2.0 Slot for Storage Drives or Midi Controllers for use in Standalone | SD Card Slot | 2 USB 3.0 | Expandable SSD Bay
- (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
- (4) 360° touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
- (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- (27) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 6.9” / 176 mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7” / 150 x 93 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Quad-core ARM® processor
- 2 GB
- 16 GB, expandable via SATA connections
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (6) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (3 stereo pairs)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output
- (2) RCA inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (2) 5-pin MIDI inputs
- (2) 5-pin MIDI outputs
- (4) TRS CV/Gate jacks, 8 outputs total
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (2) USB Type-A ports
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD Card slot
- (1) Power Adapter input
- Via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, center-positive, included
- Via battery: Lithium-ion, rechargeable, up to 5 hours of battery life
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 16.2” x 9.6” x 1.8”
- 411.5 x 243.8 x 45.7 mm
- 7.45 lbs
- 3.38 kg